What is a valid Family Provision Claim?

Pursuant to the Family Provision Act 1972 (WA) there are certain categories of people you… Read More

What is the legal process for DNA paternity testing?

We sometimes get asked by our family law clients whether it is possible to obtain… Read More

When can I claim spousal maintenance? When should I pay spousal maintenance?

When parties to a marriage separate, one person may be entitled to receive spousal maintenance…. Read More

What do I do if my child has been abducted internationally?

International child abduction occurs where one parent takes their child from its home country, or… Read More

Our Fixed Fee Pricing

When looking for a suitable family lawyer for your needs, it is important to consider… Read More

Why do I need to formalise a property agreement?

We often get asked by our family law clients whether a property agreement has to… Read More

Overseas Travel in Children’s Matters

You are seeking to take your children on an overseas trip to see immediate or… Read More

Jurisdiction in Property Matters

Property proceedings may generally only be issued by spouses or de-facto partners if either party… Read More

Serving Court documents in a Divorce Application

All divorce applications which have not been made as a joint application and with the… Read More

What happens if you pass away without a valid Will?

Practicing as a lawyer dealing with estate planning, I frequently get asked, what will happen... Read More