At Affinitas Legal we assist our clients in dealing with several Land Title ownership related matters, including:
- Changing Title details following separation and/or divorce;
- Changing tenancy on title from Joint Tenants to Tenants-in-Common or from Tenants-in-Common to Joint Tenants.
- Transmission Applications – Transferring Ownership to an executor or administrator following the death of an owner of the Property.
- Survivorship Applications – Changing Ownership from a deceased spouse to the surviving spouse (this is dealt with outside of the probate or letters of administration process).
- Replacing a Duplicate Certificate of Title – In cases where a duplicate certificate of title has been lost, stolen or damaged.
- Changing Names on a Certificate of Title.