Family Law

Enforcement & Contravention Applications

If you have Family Court Orders, or a Binding Financial Agreement, there are remedies available to you to enforce the Orders, if the other party isn’t adhering to them. This includes both financial Court Orders, and Court Orders pertaining to your children. The appropriate enforcement method will vary depending on the breaches that have occurred.

Contravention and Enforcement Applications can often be complex, and you should consult an experienced Family Lawyer prior to filing any application. At Affinitas Legal our team of Perth Family Lawyers can advise you on all aspects of your application and can provide you with sound tailored legal advice.